သတုိးဟန္မွ ေႏြးေထြးစြာႀကဳိဆုိပါတရ္ ေရာက္လာသူမိတ္ေဆြအေပါင္း ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ခ်မ္းေျမ့ပါေစ
သင္နွစ္သက္ရာ အေရာင္ ျဖင့္ေရြးခ်ယ္ၾကည့္ရူနိုင္ပါသည္

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BROKEN HEART.

I hear your voice in the back of my head
Ringing through the noise that deafens me
It echoes again and again without end
It will echo until the day I will get to see
If I stop and ponder about the world around
There’s nothing anyone can say to change this
You’re part of it and you will always be found
In my dreams my thoughts and everything that exists
My memories of you will never fade away
I can’t forget your touch or your kiss
I will always wonder about the delay
To our beautiful and eternal bliss
You may think I am crazy, and you might be right
I never thought that your love could disappear
But now that I’m alone in this fight
My eternal love is all I fear

No comments:

Post a Comment